In the United States, that would be like declaring a presidential election winner in May!
What's most puzzling is the same press release that declared Noakes guilty also included the scheduled dates for the advocates' final arguments and the PCC's decision; so no claim can be made there was any confusion on the author's part.
Still, the Loquacious Lowcarbivore likes to give even the most incompetent professional societies the benefit of the doubt; so we invite Daphney Chuma -- a member of HPCSA's executive management team and self-proclaimed author of the mysterious press release -- to set the record straight by answering five simple questions:
- Why did you issue a press release declaring Prof. Tim Noakes guilty six months before the PCC was scheduled to decide the case?
- Why did you post the original defamatory "Noakes was found guilty" press release on the HPCSA website but not the retraction?
- Why is your staff too busy to update the HPCSA Twitter and Facebook feeds yet finds time to write a press release six months in advance?
- Did you write the press release declaring Noakes guilty because the finding was predetermined -- or do you have psychic abilities?
- Your official statement on Friday was: “There was no communication breakdown. We sent a wrong statement. It was issued by myself.” As a public relations professional, you know how much harm can be done when false information goes viral, even if it is later retracted. Are you willing to post an apology and more detailed explanation of what transpired on all HCPSA social media sites and the HPCSA home page to make amends for defaming a world-renowned scientist?
Tim Noakes Bogus Guilty 'Verdict' Latest Bombshell in Bizarre Conspiracy Against Banting Doctor
What Tim Noakes is Teaching Doctors and Dietitians About Social Media
Tim Noakes Hearing: Dietitians Vs. #LCHF Doctor in South Africa
Ralph Waldo Noakes:Why Tim Noakes Changing His Mind About Carbohydrates and Fat Was an Act of Courage
Low-carb book recommendations:
Low Carb, High Fat Food Revolution: Advice and Recipes to Improve Your Health and Reduce Your Weight
The Big Fat Surprise: Why Butter, Meat and Cheese Belong in a Healthy Diet
What the Fat?: Fat's IN: Sugar's OUT Practical guide and recipes
The Real Meal Revolution: The Radical, Sustainable Approach to Healthy Eating (Age of Legends)
Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar--Your Brain's Silent Killers
The Obesity Epidemic: What caused it? How can we stop it?
Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It
The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss
Keto Clarity: Your Definitive Guide to the Benefits of a Low-Carb, High-Fat Diet
Dr. Bernstein's Diabetes Solution: The Complete Guide to Achieving Normal Blood Sugars
Eat Fat, Get Thin: Why the Fat We Eat Is the Key to Sustained Weight Loss and Vibrant Health
New Atkins for a New You: The Ultimate Diet for Shedding Weight and Feeling Great
The Harcombe Diet: Stop Counting Calories & Start Losing Weight